All our seminars are available on different dates and at a variety of locations.
For students who wish to learn how to become more assertive and confident in their workplace, this one-day seminar will help you;
- Understand assertive, aggressive and passive behaviour patterns
- The affects such behaviours have on you and others
- Understand your rights and responsibilities
- Recognise an assertive response
- Learn three steps to assertive behaviour
- Say ‘no’ without feeling guilty
- Review conflict situations
- Compare constructive criticism and destructive criticism
- Deal with criticism assertively
Having completed this seminar, you will have developed skills in communicating more assertively and confidently. This course is offered as a dedicated group event or on a one-to-one basis.
Contact us today for further details on this seminar.