Business IT Diploma with Marketing and PR
Our Business IT Diploma with Marketing and PR is designed to give you a broad understanding of the principles involved in each area, along with superior IT skills to take on even the most challenging of tasks.
The worlds of Marketing and PR are highly competitive and the number of applicants
looking to break through in to these fast moving industries is always high. So if you want to stand out and get the job, you’ll have to prove you’ve got the practical skills and knowledge required.
With this Diploma on your CV, you’ll feel confident that you have the great skills needed to open up a whole world of opportunities.
- Flexible training which fits around your commitments
- Support on hand from our friendly course advisors
- Get the skills in demand by employers
Get the Pitman Advantage™
Our Business IT Diploma with Marketing and PR has been developed to give you the skills you need to work in a specialist marketing or PR agency, in-house for a company with its own marketing department or take on marketing and PR responsibilities.
Every business needs loyal customers to buy or use their services in order to succeed, so the role of marketing and PR is to strategically develop the most engaging propositions and the right method of communication needed to generate a response.
In doing this Diploma, you’ll learn about product life cycles, promotional strategies, writing press releases and crisis management, along with numerous other subjects to ensure you walk away with the all the skills you’ll need to succeed.
Businesses throughout the UK recognise the Pitman Training name as a sign that you have been trained to the very highest level.
The practical skills employers are seeking.
The Business IT Diploma with Marketing and PR is made up of eleven Core Courses: –
- Marketing Essentials
- Get into PR
- Event Management Essentials
- Social Media Strategy for Business
- Typing (choose from a selection)
- Effective Business Communication OR Business Document Production
- Microsoft Excel OR Microsoft Excel Expert
- Microsoft Word OR Word Expert
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook
The guideline learning time for the Business IT Diploma with Marketing and PR is: –
- 200 hours flexi-study or 7 weeks full-time*
* full-time is based on approx. 20-30 hours a week.
Our Business IT with Marketing & PR Diploma has courses which can be accessed online, via our distance learning portal and courses which you will need to study in one of our centres. Other courses may be chosen depending on your requirements.
This means that you have the flexibility to study our Business IT with Marketing & PR Diploma:
- In centre, with our friendly course advisors available for support and guidance as and when you need it.
- At home or from work – with support via email or telephone during working hours.
- On a blended mix – in-centre for the modules you need help with, at home or from work for those you are gliding through.
Once you’ve decided to go ahead, all you’ll need to do is contact your nearest Pitman Training centre that offers and supports our distance learning platform, and they will arrange for you to have an induction to show you around the system and talk you through how our online training works. After this, you can learn in your own time and at your own speed, but with the knowledge you have support at hand if required.
To find your nearest centre that offers and supports our Business IT with Marketing & PR training, /training-a-z/”>
The best way to make sure your training programme suits you, your skills, your ambitions and your busy schedule, is to get in touch with us for a free, friendly expert career consultation.