Business Management Diploma
Our Diplomas give students the confidence to know that you’re one step closer to your dream job, promotion or new career.
If you’ve got great skills and work experience, just not in an office environment, our Business Management Diploma could be the ideal choice for you. To work at a high level in a thriving office, you’ll need to demonstrate that you have proven business skills in understanding accounts, book-keeping, IT and communication. You’ll learn all the essential skills you need to thrive in any role and you can feel confident that you have proven skills that employers are looking for.
With your completed diploma you’ll open up the doors to become a highly valued member of any team.
- Flexible training which fits around your commitments
- Support on hand from our friendly course advisors
- Get the skills in demand by employers
Get the Pitman Advantage™
The business skills you need to succeed.
Our Business Management Diploma is one of a range of diplomas developed for the sole purpose of equipping you with all the essential business skills you need to work at a higher level.
You’ll learn about business structures and law, gain essential accounts understanding, advanced IT skills, the principles of marketing and book-keeping, as well as how to speak the language of business. To complement your diploma, you’ll also have the option to add two elective courses.
Businesses throughout the UK recognise the Pitman Training name as a sign that you have been trained to the very highest level. On successful completion of this Diploma you will have world-class skills to be a highly-valued and well-paid member of any team.
The business skills you need to work in a busy office.
The Business Management Diploma consists of ten core courses: –
- Microsoft Word OR Microsoft Word Expert
- Microsoft Excel OR Excel Expert
- Microsoft Outlook
- Understanding Business Accounts
- Book-Keeping Level 2 Module 1
- Sage 50 Accounts
- Introduction to Business Structure and Law
- Effective Business Communication
- Marketing Essentials
- Social Media Strategy for Business
You will then also choose an additional two elective courses to suit your requirements.
The guideline learning time for the Introduction to Business Diploma is: –
- 180 hours flexi study or 6 weeks full-time*
*full-time is based on approx. 20-30 hours a week.
Our Business Management Diploma is part of our distance learning range – which can be accessed online via our distance learning portal.
This means that you have the flexibility to study our Business Management Diploma:
- In centre, with our friendly course advisors available for support and guidance as and when you need it.
- At home or from work – with support via email or telephone during working hours.
- On a blended mix – in-centre for the modules you need help with, at home or from work for those you are gliding through.
Once you’ve decided to go ahead, all you’ll need to do is contact your nearest Pitman Training centre that offers and supports our distance learning platform, and they will arrange for you to have an induction to show you around the system and talk you through how our online training works. After this, you can learn in your own time and at your own speed, but with the knowledge you have support at hand if required.
To find your nearest centre that offers and supports our online Business Management training, /training-a-z/”>
The best way to make sure your training programme suits you, your skills, your ambitions and your busy schedule, is to get in touch with us for a free, friendly expert career consultation.