Event Management Diploma
Events are easy right? Everyone loves organising events, don’t they….?
The reality of event organising is not quite the same as the idea of it, so give yourself a break and make your life easier by honing a few skills with our Event Management Diploma.
Events are only fun to organise when things are going your way. If you loose control of any one element disaster is ready to strike.
With our well regarded, practical, Pitman approach you’ll gain the edge in event management after carrying out this Diploma, and that’s when you’ll really love this element of your job.
With your Diploma you’ll not only gain confidence in organising great events, but you’ll show employers you’ve got what it takes too.
- Flexible training, which fits around your commitments
- Support on hand from our friendly course advisors
Take the stress out of event organising
Priceless for anyone involved in organising events, the training within this Diploma brings together all the elements you need to produce memorable, stress-free, successful events.Great for event managers, charity fundraisers, business owners and many more roles, you’ll find this Diploma provides many skills that can be used throughout your career.
Whether applying for a job with events involved, or honing your skills to impress employers or colleagues this Diploma leaves no stone unturned.
Covering the following courses you’ll gain a very rounded set of skills:-
- Event Management Essentials
- Social Media Strategy for Business
- Marketing Essentials
- Microsoft Word OR Microsoft Word Expert
- Microsoft Excel OR Excel Expert
- Microsoft PowerPoint OR Microsoft Access
- Effective Business Communications OR Business Document Production
- Microsoft Outlook
- Successful Meetings & Minutes
- Costing & Pricing
You will then also choose an additional one elective courses to suit your requirements.
The guideline learning time for the Event Management Diploma is: –
- 200 hours flexi study or 7 weeks full-time
**full-time is based on approx. 20-30 hours a week.
Our Event Management Diploma is part of our distance learning range – which can be accessed online via our distance learning portal.
This means that you have the flexibility to study our Event Management Diploma:
- In centre, with our friendly course advisors available for support and guidance as and when you need it.
- At home or from work – with support via email or telephone during working hours.
- On a blended mix – in-centre for the modules you need help with, at home or from work for those you are gliding through.
Once you’ve decided to go ahead, all you’ll need to do is contact your nearest Pitman Training centre that offers and supports our distance learning platform, and they will arrange for you to have an induction to show you around the system and talk you through how our online training works. After this, you can learn in your own time and at your own speed, but with the knowledge you have support at hand if required.
To find your nearest centre that offers and supports our online Event Management Diploma training, /training-a-z/”>
The best way to make sure your training programme suits you, your skills, your ambitions and your busy schedule, is to get in touch with us for a free, friendly expert career consultation.