LinkedIn for Business
LinkedIn for Business is a short online course to bring you up to speed with using LinkedIn in a business environment, whether as an individual, or as a company.
It takes you through setting up your LinkedIn profile and then guides you through how to get the most out of the platform, helping you to capitalise on the millions of contacts within arm’s reach.
A powerful online marketing platform that’s growing more each day, LinkedIn can open new doors to new contacts, new information, and new opportunities. However, many people don’t seize the potential. There are many ‘tricks of the trade’ that help you get the most out of LinkedIn and we share them with you here.
This course has been designed for those who wish to learn how to use LinkedIn to promote their business or personal profile.
Particularly suitable for PAs, EAs, Office Managers, Marketing Assistants, Business Development Managers, Entrepreneurs as well as those involved in PR, Event Management and Promotion.
LinkedIn for Business is a step by step guide on how to get the most out of this online platform for marketing and promotions. It starts with the basics then uncovers some great ways you can really benefit from interacting with the millions of people using it.
With LinkedIn for Business you’ll see: How powerful it can be * How best practice works * How to build your network *
You’ll learn how to:
- Set up/update your personal profile with key information
- Choose the most appropriate LinkedIn account
- Use keywords to get found for your key skills or services
- Work within LinkedIn etiquette to ensure best practice
- Gather research through targeted keyword searches
- Set up a company profile and learn how to use it
- Interact in groups and gain intelligence
- Use LinkedIn advertising to promote key posts
- Measure your activity to evaluate success
After completing this course we’re confident you’ll have uncovered new opportunities, whether that’s discovering a new job, or finding new clients, finding out what competitors are doing, or sourcing new suppliers, it’s all about being connected.
LinkedIn is here to stay so you need to be comfortable using it. If you can move from being comfortable, to being confident, that’s when you’ll see real results.
LinkedIn for Business has been created as a 5 hour online course, but the content is split into sections so you can take it a step at a time – learn something new, then put it into practice. Alternatively you could complete the whole course in one go and be identifying new opportunities the very next day.
This course can be studied online. This means, you have the flexibility to study our LinkedIn for Business course:
- In centre, with our friendly course advisors available for support and guidance as and when you need it.
- At home or from work – with support via email or telephone during working hours.
- On a blended mix – in-centre for the modules you need help with, at home or from work for those you are gliding through.
Once you’re ready to go ahead, all you need to do is contact your nearest Pitman Training centre who will be able to talk you through the process and set you up on the online platform, and then you’ll be ready to study the LinkedIn for Business course at a time and place convenient to yourself.
To get in touch with your nearest centre that offers and supports our online Social Media Training courses /training-a-z/”>
The best way to make sure your training programme suits you, your skills, your ambitions and your busy schedule, is to get in touch with us for a free, friendly expert career consultation.