Our Diplomas give students the confidence to know that you’re one step closer to your dream job, promotion or new career.
To be a great manager, you need to be able to motivate and inspire your team, whilst juggling the complexities of helping to run a business and interpret complex financial information. So, if you’ve been newly promoted into a managerial or team leader role, or you’re looking to take your career to the next level, our Management Diploma will give you the skills needed to be highly effective.
- Flexible training which fits around your commitments
- Support on hand from our friendly course advisors
- Get the skills in demand by employers
Get the Pitman Advantage™
Take your managerial skills to the next level.
The Management Diploma is one of a range of diplomas developed for the sole purpose of equipping newly appointed managers and team leaders with the essential skills they’ll need to manage a team. It’s also the ideal diploma if you want to take the next step up and prove you have the skills to succeed.
On completion of this Diploma you’ll have gained a great understanding of how to get the most out of your team, alongside learning everything you need to know to flourish in your role and drive your organisation forward.
Businesses throughout the UK recognise the Pitman Training name as a sign that you have been trained to the very highest level.
Be an inspiring manager or team leader.
The Management Diploma is made up of ten Core Courses: –
- Introduction to Business Structure and Law
- Understanding Business Accounts
- Personalities, Profiles and Plans
- Communications in an Organisation
- Different Leadership Attributes and Skills
- Time Management
- Microsoft Word OR Microsoft Word Expert
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook
You then also choose two additional elective courses from a list to suit your requirements.
The guideline learning time for the Management Diploma is: –
- 150 hours flexi study or 5 weeks full-time*
*Full-time is based on approx. 20-30 hours a week.
Our Management Diploma is part of our distance learning range – which can be accessed online via our distance learning portal.
This means that you have the flexibility to study the Management Diploma:
- In centre, with our friendly course advisors available for support and guidance as and when you need it.
- At home or from work – with support via email or telephone during working hours.
- On a blended mix – in-centre for the modules you need help with, at home or from work for those you are gliding through.
Once you’ve decided to go ahead, all you’ll need to do is contact your nearest Pitman Training centre that offers and supports our distance learning platform, and they will arrange for you to have an induction to show you around the system and talk you through how our online training works. After this, you can learn in your own time and at your own speed, but with the knowledge you have support at hand if required.
To find your nearest centre that offers and supports our online Management Diploma training, /training-a-z/”>
The best way to make sure your training programme suits you, your skills, your ambitions and your busy schedule, is to get in touch with us for a free, friendly expert career consultation.