Professional Executive PA
Our Diplomas give students the confidence to know that you’re one step closer to your dream job, promotion or new career.
If you have your sights set on becoming the right-hand person to a senior director or boss of one of the UK’s top companies, the Professional Executive PA Diploma is the right choice of training for you. You’ll get all the essential skills required to be an indispensable PA or EA, delivering reports, figures, forecasts and reports to enable decision-making at the highest level, quickly and accurately. Quite simply this is the most comprehensive Executive PA training available.
- Flexible training which fits around your commitments
- Support on hand from our friendly course advisors
- Get the skills in demand by employers
Get the Pitman Advantage™
Take your career to the highest level.
With the Professional Executive PA Diploma you’ll learn how to stay one step ahead, anticipating needs and meeting the demands of this challenging, yet rewarding role.
You’ll learn advanced touch typing, Microsoft Office to an expert level, web design, book-keeping, accounts (including Sage 50 Accounts) and payroll. You’ll also undertake a series of self-development programs. In addition, you can also choose from a range of elective subjects to complement your core skills in the fields of Marketing, HR, PR, Law and Journalism to name just a few.
In addition, by successfully completing the book-keeping courses included in this Diploma you will have the opportunity to achieve OCR and/or IAB Level 2 qualifications (additional home study is recommended).
Businesses throughout the UK recognise the Pitman Training name as a sign that you have been trained to the very highest level.
The essential skills to get the job and succeed.
The Professional Executive PA Diploma consists of a comprehensive list of core courses: –
- Typing Speed Development
- Effective Business Communication OR Business Document Production
- Audio Transcription
- Successful Meetings & Minutes
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Word Expert
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Excel Expert
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Publisher
- Event Management Essentials
- Introduction to HTML
- Book-Keeping Level 2 – Module 1
- Book-Keeping Level 2 – Module 2
- Book-Keeping Level 2 – Module 3
- Practical Payroll
- Sage 50 Accounts
- Sage 50 Payroll
- Shorthand (optional)
The guideline learning time for the Executive PA Plus Diploma is: –
- 520 hours flexi study (with Shorthand)* or 18 weeks full-time**
- 460 hours flexi study (without Shorthand)* or 15 weeks full-time**
*Shorthand is an optional subject
**Full-time is based on approx. 20-30 hours a week
Our Professional Executive PA Diploma has courses which can be accessed online, via our distance learning portal and courses which you will need to study in one of our centres.
This means that you have the flexibility to study our Professional Executive PA Diploma in different ways:
- In centre, with our friendly course advisors available for support and guidance as and when you need it.
- At home or from work – with support via email or telephone during working hours.
- On a blended mix – in-centre for the modules you need help with, at home or from work for those you are gliding through.
Once you’ve decided to go ahead, all you’ll need to do is contact your nearest Pitman Training centre that offers and supports our distance learning platform, and they will arrange for you to have an induction to show you around the system and talk you through how our online training works. After this, you can learn in your own time and at your own speed, but with the knowledge you have support at hand if required.
To find your nearest centre that offers and supports our Professional Executive PA Diploma, /training-a-z/”>
The best way to make sure your training programme suits you, your skills, your ambitions and your busy schedule, is to get in touch with us for a free, friendly expert career consultation.