Time management training increases your productivity and efficiency – and this is the perfect time management course for anyone who wants to get more done in less time.
If you were designing perfect time management training courses, you’d end up with this one – it explores the techniques and skills needed for effective time management looking at work patterns, planning and scheduling and reinforcing your learning with activities and quizzes.
This course passes on time management skills training in a simple, online format. So, unlike with other time management courses, this one gives you the flexibility of learning at your own pace. It gives you practical hints and tips to solve real-life work problems. What’s more, our online system will help you track your progress and take you straight back to where you left off – and give you a generous six-month window to complete it. At which point, of course, you’ll have the prestigious Pitman Training name on your CV.
• Improved performance for anyone looking to make more of their time
• Flexible, self-paced learning via the internet
• Learn where and when you want
• Hints and tips to help solve real work problems
• Includes a specially designed ‘Progress file’ so you can record your learning activities and progress
• The opportunity to gain a prestigious Pitman Training Certificate
• Ample opportunity to complete the course – 6 months access
Explore the skills and techniques needed for effective time management. Understand the main techniques required for effective time management to achieve personal objectives.
This course is for: -
- Anyone who wants to get more done in less time
- Anyone who wants to get the most out of every day
- Anyone who cannot afford to waste their time
Perfect for busy Senior Administrators, PA’s, EA’s, Office Managers, Accountants, Team Leaders, Supervisors.
As the course is delivered online, you will need broadband internet access. You will need Microsoft Word 97 or above (or a word-processing program fully compatible with Word) on your computer.
The online course introduces and covers key ideas, including:
- Work patterns and how your personality affects your approach to managing your time; Common time wasters, and the problems they cause.
- The importance of analysing your use of time in getting to grips with time management and a technique for doing this.
- How to prioritise, plan and schedule your activities so that you achieve your objectives; ways of saving time on the telephone; hints for organising your work area to save time.
- How to prevent or limit interruptions; the benefits of delegating, where suitable; techniques for holding effective meetings.
- Career and work-focussed learning.
- Specially designed learning activities help you put into practice the new habits and skills you have gained. They reinforce your learning and create a memorable course-style.
- Interactive ‘Quick Quizzes’ give you the chance to test your new-found knowledge.
- Learning bookmarks built into the system, so you can easily start again where you left off.
- Automatic progress tracking helps you see your progress, building up your motivation.
This course will take around 13 to 16 hours to complete.
This course can be studied online. This means, you have the flexibility to study our Time Management course:
- In centre, with our friendly course advisors available for support and guidance as and when you need it.
- At home or from work – with support via email or telephone during working hours.
- On a blended mix – in-centre for the modules you need help with, at home or from work for those you are gliding through.
Once you’re ready to go ahead, all you need to do is contact your nearest Pitman Training centre who will be able to talk you through the process and set you up on the online platform, and then you’ll be ready to study the Time Management course at a time and place convenient to yourself.
To get in touch with your nearest centre that offers and supports our online Time Management course click here.
The best way to make sure your training programme suits you, your skills, your ambitions and your busy schedule, is to get in touch with us for a free, friendly expert career consultation.